QA Outsourcing Coordinator
at BioWare in Austin, TX
BioWare, a member of the incredible family of EA studios, has created some of the world’s best-selling titles including the award-winning Baldur’s Gate, the Neverwinter Nights series, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Original BioWare-created IPs include the critically acclaimed Mass Effect, the epic fantasy RPG Dragon Age, Jade Empire, and Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood. BioWare Austin is hard at work on the massively multiplayer online game, Star Wars: The Old Republic.
BioWare is currently searching for a Contract QA Outsourcing Coordinator. Please note: This is a contract position; no relocation assistance is available.
- Assist in day to day monitoring of outsourcing groups.
- Ensure outsourcing teams complete assigned tasks on time and to satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain training programs and documentation for outsourcing teams.
- Collect and report key performance indicators on outsource teams.
- Clarifies issues (providing detailed information if necessary).
- Verifies the resolution of issues through the end of the testing process.
- Maintaining and developing advanced Excel spreadsheets.
- 2+ years of software testing experience
- Excellent grammar and formal writing skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Advanced Excel experience
- Experience working with and editing Wiki pages
- Experience working with outsourcers/externally located groups
- Experience working with different cultures; foreign language specialty a plus
- Management/Team Lead experience a plus
- Gaming industry experience
- MMO gamer/knowledge
To apply, please visit http://www.bioware.com/bioware_info/jobs/austin_jobs/.
Due to the volume of applications we receive for our job postings, we are unable to respond personally to telephone inquiries regarding the status of an application. Only candidates being considered for interview will be contacted at this time.