We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join our development team.
Several years ago we built our own panel management platform and due to the evolution of the business and the technology, we want to rebuild it from scratch adapting it to our current and future needs, and the volume of data we’re currently dealing with, and also prepare it to handle the business growth we’re experiencing.
We have more than one million collaborators (panelists) across 21 countries whom we store profiling information structured in thousands of variables. We manage thousands of incentives which are available in the panelist portal in exchange for participating in the thousands of projects we deliver yearly to our clients.We have big and challenging projects ahead of us this year, where we will deal with the complexity of evolving to a worldwide scale.
What we offer
We offer a place in one of the development teams working in Netquest. In the IT team we are about 20 mates, among developers, systems/dev-ops & QA.
We develop based on Agile methodologies: XP + Scrum, always adapted to our needs. We have two week sprints with demo and retrospective after each sprint. On the XP side we encourage to use TDD as well as code reviews and code conventions meetings.
We are open-minded about choosing the technology that suits better in each project, so we love learning new technologies (languages, frameworks, tools, …) so we can widen our choices.
We’ve recently started developing our functional testing infrastructure and we’ve only been able to cover the basic features. We are looking for a senior software tester to help us take it to the next level as we consider it essential to our efficiency and reliability as a development team.
Between our current development tools we can find:
- Eclipse / IntelliJ IDE
- git / GitHub
- Jenkins CI & testing automation
- Jira + Agile
- JProfiler, JMeter, Gatling
- Cucumber, Selenium
- Artifactory, Maven, Sbt
Your tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Design testing plans for each new functionality developed.
- Develop and maintain tests for the web applications using Selenium.
- Use BDD to design test cases in a business-readable domain-specific language.
Manual testing of our web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
- Report defects using an issue tracking system.
- Create and improve functional documentation like use case specification
- Commitment with quality
- Fluent English, both written and read as all our documentation is written in english.
- Spanish at professional working proficiency level.
- Willing to work in a dynamic, fast-change, start-up-ish environment.
- Perfection-driven attitude.
- Proactivity about testing methodology and techniques.
- Analytical skills
- Methodical and thorough
- Test plan design
- Experience using test automation tools and languages such as Selenium and Cucumber
- At least 1 year of experience in QA automation
- Web standards knowledge: HTML, CSS, JS, stateful web applications, cookies
- Development knowledge: SQL, programming languages (specially Java or Ruby)
- Experience in mobile testing (iOS & Android) automation
- Experience in stress testing automation
Bugtracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience in working in AWS environment
Unix power user
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.talentclue.com/en/node/12074304/4590/modal →