Website Wodker Associates
Wodker Associates es una consultoría líder de recursos humanos.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to work within a brand new development team structure.
Appreciated is a candidate who is bright, imaginative, and capable technologist specifically seeking an environment where their potential will be maximized through the challenging projects that the company requires to be developed. This role involves co-ordinating and executing technical testing for projects and releases to ensure code quality is fit for purpose before being released into the production environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that is pivotal to the successful delivery of software solutions. To be considered for this unique you will have a strong background in software testing and a good understanding of the software development life cycle.
– Review and contribute to the creation of requirements based on epics and user stories
– Preparation/review of test approach/plan
– Preparation/review of test cases based on the requirements
– Tests execution manually or automatically
– Defects reporting
– Preparation of test reports
– Continually research and experiment with different agile testing methods and tools to improve our process and the quality of our service.
– At least 2 years commercial experience in the software testing domain with strong understanding of the tools, techniques and process involved
– Knowledge of web product recommendation systems a must
– Knowledge of TDD/BDD priciples
– Strong knowledge of the place of software testing in the SDLC
– Understanding of Agile methodologies is a plus
– High level technical knowledge to include relational databases, client/server architecture and relevant programming environments
– Independent, able to work efficiently with minimum supervision and with a high degree of self-motivation
– Detail-oriented approach with thorough attention to documentation and procedure
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Able to communicate fluently in English
– Self-starter and able to take ownership of projects with minimal supervision
– Proactive, not just reactive approach
– Experience with test management tools
Qualifications and related experience:
– ISTQB or ISEB qualification would be of benefit (or equivalent experience)
– Experience of owning various projects with strict deadlines
– Experience testing web-based applications would be advantageous
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org